When you come to join us for the first time,
Our prayer is that you will feel right at home at Mount Zion Church. If you'd like, one of our greeters will be glad to help you find the Youth and Children’s Ministry area and the restrooms. Our Sunday Morning Celebration begins at 10:30AM in the sanctuary. We have a time of prayer from 9:30AM until the service begins.
We would love for you to join us this Sunday
During the service,
We express our love for God through vibrant worship as we press in to the presence, the power, and the heart of Jesus. We at Mount Zion Church have a deep love for the Holy Spirit and His ministry of Power that comes through prophetic worship, dynamic preaching and teaching and in demonstrating that through healing and deliverance. We welcome you to join us in our pursuit of His presence and revival.
After the service
We invite you to stay after the service, our Pastors would love the opportunity to get to know you better and to hear your story and share ours with you as well. One of our ushers will hand you a connect card, please fill it out and hand it to one of our ushers or leave it on your seat, so that we can connect with you again soon.
If this was your first time visiting with us, please fill out our e- Connect Card so that we may keep in touch with you!
Whether you’re new to the church or have been in church, all your life, we believe that finding our God-given purpose begins with discovering God himself. We believe your experience at church should be filled with a life-changing atmosphere of the presence of God in vibrant worship, dynamic, preaching, and an environment that feels like home.
WHERE DO I GET CONNECTED?
We recognize visiting a new church can be overwhelming, so we want to make it easy. Pastors Nathan & Chasity would love to meet and talk with you after the service!
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Mount Zion Church has many avenues where people can get involved in serving the church, serving the community, and serving one another.
HOW SHOULD I DRESS?
At Mount Zion Church there is no dress code. You’ll see some people in suits and others in jeans and a t-shirt. Wear whatever makes you comfortable!
- The Bible is God's Word comprised of the Old and New Testaments and is the complete, authoritative, infallible Word of God. The Bible was written by man and inspired by God to be relevant final authority in a constantly changing world. (2 Tim 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- There is one God. He exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are coequal and co-eternal. (Genesis 1:26; Matthew 3:16-17)
- God the Father is our creator and architect of this universe. He is omnipotent (all knowing), omnipresent (everywhere at all times), unchanging, and all powerful. (Genesis 1)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but voluntarily fell into sin as a result of disobedience. Therefore, we are all born with a sinful nature and choose to sin, separating us from God and His purposes for our lives. We're incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through our own efforts. (Gen. 1:26, 2:16-17, Rom. 6:23).
- We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ who was 100% God and 100% man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and was crucified on a cross to atone for the sins of every person. He physically died and after three days, rose from the dead, defeating death and later ascended to heaven with the promise to return again. Salvation occurs when people place their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin. Salvation is a gift from God that only requires repentance, and it cannot be earned through our own efforts. (Eph 2:8-9; Romans 10:9-10)
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ. (Matthew 5:3; Hebrews 11:16; John 14:16; Rev 21:8)
- The Holy Spirit is a Person, God's presence on Earth, that guides, comforts, assures, convicts us, and helps believers be more like Christ and empowered for his service. The Holy Spirit empowers us to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us to live, and through the baptism of the Holy Spirit we have access to spiritual gifts and fruit for the purpose of building and edifying the local church, including speaking in tongues. (Luke 11:13; Acts 1:8; 2:1-4, 8:17; Ephesians 4:16)
- We believe in baptism as a public declaration of leaving behind one’s old self in exchange for a new life in Christ. We believe in Holy Communion as is done in remembrance of Jesus by believers. (Acts 2:38; Matthew 26:26-30)
- We believe biblical marriage is clearly defined as one man (born a man) united with one woman (born a woman) for life. This covenant is with God and should not be taken lightly or altered to fit personal preferences. (Genesis 2:22-24, Ephesians 5:22-33, Matthew 19:4-6, Mark 10:6-9, Galatians 5:24-25)
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church, and serve the community in which we live.
- The church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of Jesus' Great Commission. Every person who is born of the Spirit is an integral part of the church as a member of the body of believers both local and universal and is led by Christ Jesus, the head of the church. The mission of the church is to make disciples of all nations and to present the saints complete in Christ through fellowship, worship, evangelism, discipleship, the care of one another, and demonstrated unity. (Matthew 28:1-20; Col 1:18)
- We believe that divine healing, physical, emotional and spiritual, is included in the atonement of Christ (Isa. 53:4, Matt. 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24-25).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is physically coming back again as He promised. (Matthew 24:30; Acts 1:9-11; Revelation 1:7)